About Me

My photo
This site was created to share my cross stitch and book addiction with others. I enjoy crafts a lot and spend alot of time working them; Love to read and lose myself in a good book. I am mother to an 19 year old (wow) and two boxers. I am a Certified Professional Coder who works full time; Currently President for my local professional chapter; Going to college part-time, well 10 credit hours this quarter. I keep very busy.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

I've been keeping busy...

I have been keeping very busy... I have been concentrating on my Christmas ornament cross stitches. I make ornaments for each of my co-workers. 12 total are needed, I have 4 completed. I found a cute pattern for a bookmark of cariole crayons. I liked it so much I have made more than one. I plan on making some bookmarks for the Saint Jude Children's Research Hospital donation... in my spare time ~giggles~


I went to the National AAPC Coding Conference in Jacksonville Florida. I had a great time and enjoyed all the sessions I was able to partake. Although I got a cold, I made it through. We next drove to North Carolina to the Outer banks. Where I of course forgot to put sunscreen on the top of my feet and accomplished obtaining a second degree burn with blisters. When I do it, I do it good! I’m still healing, but I can wear shoes now! Vacation was exhausting...

Classes start back up for Summer Quarter Friday. I’m taking an accounting course, one of those prerequisites to get started in my program of study. After last quarter, I'm happy to report, my GPA hit a 3.56

No comments:

Post a Comment