About Me

My photo
This site was created to share my cross stitch and book addiction with others. I enjoy crafts a lot and spend alot of time working them; Love to read and lose myself in a good book. I am mother to an 19 year old (wow) and two boxers. I am a Certified Professional Coder who works full time; Currently President for my local professional chapter; Going to college part-time, well 10 credit hours this quarter. I keep very busy.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I love cross stitch QOTD...

Which project are you most proud of?
This would have to be the rose with a butterfly cross stitch I finished. It is the one I'm most proud of for a couple reasons... It frustrated me so many times I had to keep walking away from it, so the fact I finished it was an accomplishment in and of itself. It was also the first project I have done for myself. It was completed in 2000, and for the 10+ years of cross stitching prior to that, I had spent it making items for everyone else. Friends, family, anyone... I saw this pattern book and fell in love with this design. I have since completed 3 of the 4 flower designs in the book. The latest one is posted below... I will have to take a photo of the other one I finished, I see it on my wall, but nothing electronically I can post. Hmmm.

1 comment: